Begin your journey here
Buying a new home is such an exciting even if stressful time. It doesn’t have to be. Equipped with lots of info and the Do’s and Don’ts in this process it will be so much easier for you!
Find your answers:
Which Kind Of Home Buyer Are You?
Does this sound like an odd question? You don’t necessarily have to be ONE particular kind but a mix of plenty ‘kinds’: If you are a first time home buyer, you might prefer a Realtor that answers your questions without taking over. If you are a buyer that likes a ‘deal’ talk to me about HUD homes or finding bank-owned properties. Do you know what you want- sort of, maybe, probably not? Then talk to me tell me what you have in mind, I’ll be happy to show you various homes to help you decide what you want.
There is a lot to consider when you start out on your home buying journey but it is such an exciting trip.
- Position you in the best possible place for negotiations
- Have your own website, with all properties that are included in your search. Make notes, reject, favor properties
- Guide you through the home buying process, help you avoid pitfalls and point out options that you have.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Taking the guesswork out of this transaction, by explaining contract(s) and disclosures to you.
- Navigate you through the home buying process (i.e. inspection, title work, deadlines)
- Take you to the closing process.
- After the closing I will still be available to you to answer questions you might have.